Places I usually visit:
- Dangerous Prototypes: Open Source Hardware Projects.
- Adafruit: Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits.
- Sparkfun Electronics: Online retail store that sells the bits and pieces to make your electronics projects posible.
- Hackaday: Fresh hacks every day.
- Instructables: How to make anything.
- Embedded Lab: Embedded Systems tutorials, projects, and more …
- Electronics-Lab: Electronics Projects and Circuits.
- EEWeb: Electrical Engineering Community for hardware designers.
- All About Circuits: Web-Based community of electrical engineers and designers seeking ideas, education, and discussions.
- Maker Pro: Your Electronics Projects, From Concept to Creation. Design, Collaborate, and Share for Free.
- PEI-Genesis – ITT Cannon: PEI-Genesis is a global leader in the design and assembly of custom engineered connectors and cable solutions for harsh environments. PEI partners with customers to design engineered solutions that meet specific application requirements.
Projects where I join in:
- Leonardo101: Programar es divertido.
- Insolito: Control your mobile apps with your Insole.
- Belixys: Smart Solutions for a Secure World. We develop easy and fast deployable autonomous intelligent mobile solutions.
- Affinity: AFFYPHARMA – Automatic kiosk health station for operation in public places.
This post is also available in: Spanish