Places I usually visit:
- Dangerous Prototypes: Open Source Hardware Projects.
- Adafruit: Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits.
- Sparkfun Electronics: Online retail store that sells the bits and pieces to make your electronics projects posible.
- Hackaday: Fresh hacks every day.
- Instructables: How to make anything.
- Embedded Lab: Embedded Systems tutorials, projects, and more …
- Electronics-Lab: Electronics Projects and Circuits.
- EEWeb: Electrical Engineering Community for hardware designers.
- All About Circuits: Web-Based community of electrical engineers and designers seeking ideas, education, and discussions.
- Maker Pro: Your Electronics Projects, From Concept to Creation. Design, Collaborate, and Share for Free.
Projects where I join in:
This post is also available in: Spanish